MY ST. MICHAEL AND ANGELS EXPERIENCE - JUNE 2017

When I signed up as a Sunday servant for the Youth Camp retreat one weekend, I knew it would be a spirit filled and humbling experience. But I wasn't aware that it was scheduled on a Pentecost Sunday until Ciel mentioned it during last Friday's prayer meeting. So I was super kaduper excited when I got there because I was expecting something spectacular to happen (as I have the gift of vision) during the baptism of the holy spirit. And thankfully God did not disappoint.


When I entered the room where the baptism will take place, I felt reverence for it already because of the holy descent that will be taking place in a few hours. Then Rizza anointed me in Tagalog and I was so touched and blessed already because the prayer was so beautiful in our native tongue.

As a first time servant, Ina then oriented us on what to do and expect. Then the lambs came in and I was assigned to Rhea who is under the care of shep Jules, who is already crying kahit wala pa yung baptism. I can tell she loves her lambs very much.

Renz was the speaker/prayer leader during the baptism and he was doing an awesome job that I had to stop myself from internalizing his words and to focus instead on the task at hand. I do admit I have this superman complex so I ended up praying not just for my assigned lamb, but for everyone in the room. As a result, I absorbed so much negative energy. But this urged me to pray harder for everyone there.

For my first vision, I think it was that moment when we were waiting for the lambs to kneel up when I saw Jesus, wearing what looked like a red sash (or the Ascension Jesus), walking in my direction. He was at the front row while I was near the back of the room. And He has this loving look, like He was attending to everyone in the room.

Suddenly, I sensed a slight disturbance and saw that the black cloth that was covering the window partly gave way. After that was restored, I went back to my praying but was distracted by something that was flying across the room. When I saw it descend on the right side near the front row entrance, I was overwhelmed with joy because it was St. Michael with a legion of angels of all shapes and sizes. I was in shock and was trying to digest what I just saw when suddenly he pierced Rhea, my assignment, with his mighty sword. The blow was so magnificent and the sword was so shiny I wanted to be touched by it. So I said in my head, Pierce me, pierce me!!!! I didn't get pierced though but the next thing I saw were heaps of mighty swords on top of each other. And I was in awe again because I assumed these are for the others in the room who need their demons to be pierced.

I shared this vision with Susan and had no plans of telling the whole world about it because peeps might think I was not right in the head. But when I heard the sharing of Lester, how someone carried him during the baptism (but nobody saw him being carried), how he forgives his father who beats him up when drunk and how happy he is for this retreat kase sa retreat nabubusog siya, my heart broke to a thousand pieces on the floor. And hearing the same plight of RJ who gets beaten up by his dad as well, I decided to share my vision to these kids and kasambahays hoping that they will call on the real superheroes in this world during tough times, our guardian angels and archangels. I promised them that if they are ever in danger or in need, call on St. Michael and the angels to save them. I find comfort knowing in my heart that they will be ok from now on if they take my advice. When I was done with my sharing, Karla took over the mic and was crying because Renz had a vision of St. Michael and Padre Pio last Wednesday. I was so moved to have touched Karla who is all heart, with so much passion for the poor and the oppressed (parang ako lang pobre haha). Then Jules and Lynette approached me and were so happy because they also prayed to St. Michael. Everyone in the room was so blessed that day.

After all that excitement and adventure for one day, you can be sure I will not miss the next retreat. Nope, not in this lifetime. To God be all the glory!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment