PRAYERS TO STEM THE SCOURGE OF THE PANDEMIC from the Archdiocese of Manila Office of Exorcism (AMOE)

PRAYERS TO STEM THE SCOURGE OF THE PANDEMIC from the Archdiocese of Manila Office of Exorcism (AMOE)

Note: We recommend that the Sanctus Bells ring melodiously from the Prayer of Trust in the Divine Mercy until the Oratio Imperata.
 
Priest. Our help is in the name of the Lord.
Response. Who made heaven and earth.
P. In the name of the    Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
R. Amen.
P. The Lord be with you.
R. And with your spirit.


I. ACT OF CONTRITION

All. Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell, but, most of all because I have offended you, My God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of Your grace to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.

II. PRAYER OF TRUST IN THE DIVINE MERCY
 
Most merciful Jesus, 
I turn to You in my need.
You are worthy of my complete trust.
You are faithful in all things.
When my life is filled with confusion, give me clarity and faith.
When I am tempted to despair, fill my soul with hope.

Most merciful Jesus, 
I trust You in all things.
I trust in Your perfect plan for my life. 
I trust You when I cannot comprehend Your divine Will.
I trust You when all feels lost.
Jesus, I trust You more than I trust myself.

Most merciful Jesus,
You are all-knowing.
Nothing is beyond Your sight. You are all-loving.
Nothing in my life is beyond Your concern. 
You are all-powerful.
Nothing is beyond Your grace.
 
Most merciful Jesus, 
I trust in You,
I trust in You, 
I trust in You.
May I trust You always and in all things. 
May I daily surrender to Your Divine Mercy.

Most Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Mercy, 
Pray for us as we turn to you in our need. 
Amen.
 

III. PRAYER TO SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

All. St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

IV. PRAYER TO OUR LADY, QUEEN OF ANGELS

All. August  Queen  and  our  Lady  of Angels, who received from God the power and mission of crushing the head of Satan, we humbly beg you to send us heavenly legions, with Saint Michael the Archangel as head so that under your orders they may chase the demons, combat them everywhere, repress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. “Who is like God?” O good and tender Mother, you shall always be our love and our hope.
 
O Divine Mother, send your holy angels to defend us, and to drive away from us the cruel enemy. Holy angels and archangels, defend us and guard us. Amen.

V. PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH, TERROR OF DEMONS AND PROTECTOR OF THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY

All. We turn to you in our tribulation especially now in this time of the pandemic afflicting humanity, O Blessed Father Joseph, and after having implored the help of your Holy Bride, we likewise solicit your patronage with confidence. By the affection that has united you to the Immaculate Virgin, Mother of our God, and by the paternal love with which you have surrounded the Infant Jesus, we beg you to look with kindness at the inheritance that Jesus Christ has won at the price of his blood, and to assist us in our needs. Protect, O most wise guardian of the Holy Family, the chosen race of Jesus Christ. Preserve us, O loving Father, from all taint of error and corruption; be favorable to us, O our very powerful liberator. From heaven, protect us in the fight we deliver to the power of darkness. And just as you once snatched the Infant Jesus from the peril of death, today defend the holy Church of God against pitfalls of the enemy and all adversity. Cover each of us with your perpetual protection, so that, by your example, and supported by your help, we may live holy and virtuous lives. Grant us that we may have a holy and peaceful death, and be able to reach eternal bliss in the Kingdom of God. Protect all the members of my family, (especially, mention Name). To you, I entrust them all that they may be saved from their present sorrow and from eternal ruin. Amen.

VI. PRAYER TO THE HOLY GUARDIAN ANGEL 

All. Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day, be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

VII. SCRIPTURE READING AND REFLECTION (Priest)

VIII. PRAYER OF AUTHORITY

All. Lord Jesus Christ, in your most holy and powerful name, I bind and silence all powers and forces that do not accept You as Lord and King, in the air, in the water, in the ground, the netherworld, nature, and the spiritual world. In your name I bind all demonic action in my life and in my family. Lord, seal our homes and all of us here, all our intentions in the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ. Blessed Mother Mary, we ask you to surround us with the mantle of protection and crush Satan’s power in our lives. St. Joseph, protect us. St. Michael the Archangel, we ask you and all our Guardian Angels to defend us in battle against Satan and the powers of darkness that seek to ruin our life and our souls. Amen.

IX. PRAYER AGAINST DEMONIC INFLUENCE

All. Almighty God, Who delivered Your people from the bondage of the adversary, and through Your Son cast down Satan like lightning, deliver me your son (daughter) and my entire family also from every influence of unclean spirits especially that of spirits of death, sickness, despair, confusion, division, anxiety, avarice and injustice, fear, anger, hatred, lust, sloth, and pride. Command Satan to depart far from me, my family, and all my loved ones by the power of Your only begotten Son. Rescue us from demonic imaginings and darkness. Fill us with the light of the Holy Spirit that I and my kindred may be guarded against all snares of crafty demons. Grant that an angel will always go before us and lead us to the path of righteousness all the days of our life, to the honor of Your glorious Name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

X. ORATIO IMPERATA

All. God our Father, we come to you in our need to ask your protection against the COVID-19 that has disturbed and even claimed lives. We pray that you guide the people tasked to find cures for this disease and to stem its transmission. Protect the medical experts that they may minister to the sick with competence and compassion. We pray for those afflicted. May they be restored to health soon. Protect those who care for them. Grant eternal rest to those who have died. Give us the grace in this trying time to work for the good of all and to help those in need. We implore you to stop the spread of this virus and to save us from our fears. Grant all these through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever. Amen. We fly to Your protection, oh Holy Mother of God. Do not despise our petition in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, oh glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.
Our Lady, health of the sick, pray for us.
St. Joseph, protector of Holy Church, pray for us.
St. Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
St. Rock, pray for us.
St. Lorenzo Ruiz and Companion Martyrs, pray for us.
St. Pedro Calungsod, pray for us.
Amen.

XI. INFILLING PRAYER (Priest)

XII. CLEANSING PRAYER

All. Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, by the power of the Holy Spirit, we pray that the cleansing power of the precious blood of your Son come upon us right now. Purify us and wash us clean with the blood of Jesus from the top of our heads down to the very soles of our feet.

Let this blood penetrate the very marrow of our bones to cleanse us from any entanglement from whatever spirit we have come in contact with during the course of our intercession (Repeat 3x).

Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul, and spirit. And may the sign of your holy cross drive away all evil spirits from us. Amen.

XIII. BLESSING

P. The Lord be with you.
R. And with your spirit.

P. May the Lord bless you, heal you from all sickness, and deliver you from all evil, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
R. Amen.
P. Let us praise the Lord.
R. And give Him thanks.

HYMN TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

No comments:

Post a Comment