MY ENCOUNTER WITH AN EXORCIST AND HOW HE CLOSED MY OCCULT THIRD EYE

As I lay in bed around 11 pm on August 9, 2017 which was my mom’s birthday, I was still trying to process what just happened to me earlier that evening. It was after 7 pm when Fr. Daniel invited me for a pray over session at his parish, the Sto. Nino de Taguig Church. I didn’t know what to expect for he was a man of a few words as he is always busy, being the only exorcist in the diocese of Pasig. Mel T. referred me to him when I encountered something demonic on my way home from last July’s RTD. I was harassed by what looked like a witch and I believe it tried to kill me.


After a few days, it came after me again, this time in my own room. I prayed deliverance prayers whenever it tried to attack me then it goes away but I am always left so shaken and scared to death everytime it appears. Now I know how it feels like to be the victim in a horror movie.
The pray over session that night was already the next level of my consultation with Fr. Daniel. Initially he gave me a to-do list which he called a spiritual detox. It consisted of the following:

1. General Confession
2. Prayer of Renouncement against other belief / practice / cult / ritual done / etc (3x in front of the Blessed Sacrament)
3. Regular Confession
4. Eucharist
5. Prayers
6. Daily Consecration to Mama Mary
7. Sacramentals
8. Forgiveness

And he also gave me a formula of deliverance prayers to pray daily, blessed oil to anoint my mind and some exorcised salt to spread around my house.
He revealed to me the first time I met him that my third eye may have been opened because of my parents’ involvement with the occult. I relayed to him that my dad had an aunt who was a witch and she was also his guardian for a short time and both my parents’ would consult with her to see their future. My dad also dabbled in divination, astral projection and other occult practices after leaving the seminary (he was an ex-seminarian). Fr. Daniel said that demons that attach to the parents because of occult practices can be passed on to their children. So we need to discern if my gift of vision is a charism or not. But then again, even saints were tricked by the devil.
The pray over was held in the adoration chapel in front of the Blessed Sacrament which lasted about an hour and looking at the large prayer card it was a prayer to close the occult third eye and divination. The prayers were so beautiful that I was crying once we started. It involved many rites that included renouncing other beliefs / practice / cult / ritual done, invocations to angels and saints, kissing the crucifix, placing his purple stole around my head, eating a small dose of exorcised salt and so on. When we were done, Fr. Daniel asked me if I saw or felt anything. I told him that I did see an old lady come out of me. I can only assume that it was my dad’s aunt and I may have been directly or indirectly consecrated to her.
According to Fr. Gabriele Amorth, formerly the chief exorcist of the diocese of Rome, “When we visit magicians (mga ispiritista) or card readers (mga manghuhula) committed to magic practices, we forge a bond with them and through them, with the demon.” In the same vein, through animism or occult practices, Satan is able to redirect the focus and trust of man away from God towards himself. So instead of praying to God for one’s needs and protection, a person relies on magic. And instead of trusting God when having difficulty, a person makes use of fortune telling and divination. He also says, “Witchcraft is one of the most common means used by the devil to bind men to himself and to dehumanize them. Directly or indirectly, witchcraft is a cult of Satan. Those who practice any sort of magic believe that they can manipulate superior powers, but in reality it is they who are manipulated.”
I didn’t see the need to confront my parents and blame them for getting involved in the occult. I can only blame their ignorance and our twisted culture. Even nowadays, people still turn to the occult when they are sick through manghihilot and albularyos, when they are haunted by ghosts through magtatawas and when they are worried and anxious through manghuhulas, not realising that they are inviting the demonic or evil spirits in their lives and committing the sin of idolatry to the detriment of their whole family tree.
I praise God that I have been set free from the ties that have binded me to the occult. I still have visions even after closing my third eye but they are less frequent now. And after this ordeal, I consecrate my children to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary daily using the blessed oil Fr. Daniel gave me just the way he taught me. My children and I now pray together at night before going to bed which we never did previously. I am also grateful how God has proven to that witch that I was never really hers in the first place. I have always been protected by Jesus, Mama Mary, the angels and saints and the holy souls in purgatory. Eventhough my faith and my courage has been shaken, I stand firm and have come out stronger and more prepared on what lies ahead for me. You see, it is my dream to serve in a healing and deliverance ministry. And I do believe that my own deliverance is a step closer to realising this dream. To God be all the glory forever and ever. Amen. Alleluia. Amen.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church gives us clear guidance on occult practices: All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one’s service and have supernatural power over others — even if this were for the sake of restoring their health — are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers, or the exploitation of another’s credulity (no. 2117). All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead, or other practices falsely supposed to “unveil” the future. Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums, all conceal a desire for power over time, history and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone (no. 2116).

When evangelization is weak and conversion is minimal, the devil always keeps in the background, preferring to remain hidden so that he is never confronted and people do not become alarmed of his presence and seek security in God.
Here in our country, when zealous evangelization and its resultant authentic conversions start occurring, one can be sure that there will be a drastic rise of extraordinary demonic activity (obsession, oppression, and possession as well as infestations); the evil one would come out of hiding and battle openly for the souls and territories he believes are his. ~ EXORCIST Volume I: A Spiritual Journey by Fr. Jose Francisco Syquia


No comments:

Post a Comment