GOD IS THE PERFECT ADDICTION

Ever since I attended the Feast at the Valle Verde club, I just cannot get enough of it. It's the day of the week that I look forward to more than Friday or Saturday. Sunday now is the day that I get to worship, dance and sing for the Lord. And it is so rejuvenating and uplifting to be with positive people who share the same sentiment after a week of working hard in the office. What a blessing to spend time with my fellow Catholics who are seeking inspiration, forgiveness, clarity and healing. And Bro. Bo Sanchez and the Light of Jesus Community surely delivers every Sabbath.

It's a perfect way to start the week, ready to face challenges and conquer temptations knowing that there is a God who will bless and protect us. To show how grateful I am to the Lord, I have started focusing on His Word and modern revelations. Instead of visiting adult sites, I spend most of my time downloading messages of Marian apparitions from Catholic Planet and posting it on my collection of prayers, my other blog The Secret to Happiness. There is so much to learn from seers and Marian apparitions on how to strengthen the faith and fight evil. Here are some e-books that will truly change your life from Anne, Lay apostle. Read God's messages through the series HEAVEN SPEAKS about


Abortion


Addictions


Depression


Divorce


Purgatory


Parents and their Children 


Financial Need


Visit my other blog The Secret to Happiness for more of God's messages! Seek God and He will change your life for the better! Amen! Be addicted to the Lord and leave all your sinful ways behind.

1 comment:

  1. I have a system that will help you drop Entrecards fast, come check it out http://voiceofbragg.com/entrecard/

    ReplyDelete